BonPedia


These days I started a new project - the BonPedia online encyclopedia. It's a open wiki-style website where all knowledgeable people are welcome to contribute. On these web pages I will try to collect as much as possible useful information on the Bonpo tradition. Well, this is quite a mammoth project and it will take a while until one can use it like a wiki-site. Currently I'm the only contributor and therefore there are only a few entries and articles available at the moment, but I really hope to find a few people who have the time and the interest to work with me on this project.

Anyway, during the next few months I will continue to work on BonPedia and then we'll see how it works and if there is any interest in a project like this....


BonPedia.net.ms
or
bon-encyclopedia.wikispaces.com

No comments: